Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raduis:||R450mm, R700m||Block Number:||3|
Telecom Cable Guide Roller For Manhole, Pithead Roller, Manhole Lead In Roller
Pithead Rollers Notes:
1. Protect the conductor and pulling rope.
2.Leaning against the side of pithead directly while using.
Cable Guide Roller For Manhole Specification
|Maximum cable diameter(mm)||Φ100||Φ160||Φ160|
Edge Mount Manhole Lead In Cable Roller
1) In order to keep the cables in the best condition, cable rollers should always be used when pulling cables but especially in circumstances where the installation area is sharp or abrasive. Cable Rollers also make pulling the cable that much easier as there is less friction between the cable and the surface of the ground.
2) Cable Rollers are used so that when the cable is being pulled, it runs along the roller and not on the ground.
3) Rollers are available in a range of sizes and can hold a variety of different weights depending on the size of cable. They are also available for applications with inclines and corners.
4) These rollers keep the cable being pulled safe from any damage the surface may cause and also keep them out of any mud or muck that may be at the bottom of the trench. It is advised to not leave cables lying over-night. Prolonged exposure to the elements during the installation process can cause damage to the cables.
Contact Person: Cathy