Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Selling Point:||Traceable||Rod Diameter:||13mm|
|Applying Site:||Telecom And Power Engineering||Name:||Duct Rod Snake|
|Color:||Varity||Used In:||Pipe Laying Construction|
conductor pulling tools,
stringing pulling tools
13mm Diameter Tracing Duct Rod Snake For Telecom And Power Engineering
FRP push pull rod in the pipeline traction guide rope is a good auxiliary tool. Smooth and full of elasticity surface can make the fiberglass duct rodder easily through the narrow passage. Fiberglass duct rodder consists of three parts: Copper, glass fiber reinforced, high pressure low density polyethylene protective layer (smooth and strong, can be resistant to bad environment). Copper conductor article make fiberglass duct rodder can be easily placed in different ways.
Fiberglass cable duct rodder componenets
(1) Outer protect layer are made of high density polyethylene and import material.
(2) Inner Core is E-Glass Fiber.
(3) Rod material is FRPI import solid core material.
(4) There are kinds of colors and size for the rod to choose.
Fiberglass cable duct rodder features
(1) High tensile strength and bending properties, which make it to go through
narrow pipes easily.
(2) Light weight, esistance to acid, aging resistant, corrosion resistant.
(3) Good temperature adaptability, the product will neither soften in hot weather/nor become brittle in cold weather.
(4) It surface has the advantage of smooth, wear-resistant and long service life.
(5) Easy to move on.
(6) Rust prevention guide head.
Fiberglass cable duct rodder application
(1) Be used for pipe dredge
(2) Be used for cable laying
|Specification||Rod Diameter (mm)||4.5~16 mm|
|Rod Length (m)||30-500m|
|Material:||Rod inner||Fiber glass|
|Exterior coating||High Density Polyethylene|
|Iron Frame (reinforced)||Spray coating|
|Working environment||-40°C to +80°C|
|Packing||Inside||plastic woven strip wind around the frame|
|Color||yellow, white, blue, etc|
Products Show 13mm Diameter Traceable Duct Rod Snake For Telecom And Power Engineering
Other Optical Fiber Cable Stringing Equipment
Contact Person: Cathy