Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Fiberglass Rodder||Apply:||Pulling Cable Line|
|Diameter:||8 Mm||Structure:||Wheel Frame|
electrical wire pulling tools,
stringing pulling tools
Metric Marked Precise Dimension Electrical Cable Pulling Fibergrass Rodder
Fibergalss duct rodder, Conduit good help has the galvanzied strengthened frame, with customized Europe stryle.
The Corroison resiststant accessories,never drop copper head, and Alkali-free glass fiber material, strong and tough, High quality modified ABS coating, smooth and sun bearable.
We supply 4.5 mm to 16 mm rodders for cable laying even the conduit diameter from 50 mm to 450 mm.
With the help of accessories conduit cleaner, rodder can make the cleaner job so easy.
Traceable duct rodder help you find blocker by its detectable founction.
Duct Push Rodder
|Specification||Rod Diameter (mm)||Φ4,Φ4.5,Φ5,Φ6,Φ8,Φ10,Φ11,Φ12,Φ13,Φ14,Φ15,Φ16,|
|Rod Length (m)||30~500|
|Frame Spec.(mm)||1300x450x1330,1200x420x1220,980x350x1000,680x240x700, etc|
|Wall thickness of Metal Frame||2.2mm|
|Color||blue, yellow, red, white etc|
|Material||Rod Inner||Extruded by fiber glass and high strength resin at high temperature|
|Rod Outer||High Density polyethylene coating|
|Iron Frame||Steel with high-temperature sprayed plastic or Spray coating|
|Working temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Packing||Inside||plastic woven strip wind around the frame|
|Outside||Wooden pallet and Wooden box|
How to Choose Quality Duct Rodder?
1) Copper head protect the end of rod from wear and expand lifetime of rodder
2) Tubular steel alloy and powder coated for corrosion resistance.
3) Precise dimension of the rod is most important specifications of duct rodder.
4) we produce fiberglass rod with copper or steel wire for increase toughness.
5) When rodder come to long length a heavy weight, a frame with rubber wheels will make it convenient like driving.
6) Metric marked will show you the distance of conduit.
7) Minimum bending radius show the capacity when passing through narrow conduit.
8) While pushing the duct rod, we should tighten the hand brake to stop the cage from rolling
Contact Person: Cathy