Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||17141D||Type:||Mesh Sock Grip|
|License:||ISO CE||Optical Cable Diameter:||7-22mm|
electrical wire pulling tools,
fiber optics tools and equipments
Single - Stranded Wire Pulling Gripper Optical Cable Pulling Gripper
OPGW Construction Mecsh Cable Sock Grips Application
This mesh cable gripper is used for the construction of APGW and ADSS,ADSS means all-dielectric self-suppoting optical fiber cable, OPGW refers to the optical power ground wire.
OPGW Construction Mesh Cable Sock Grips Single Thimble Cable Mesh Sock Grip
1. Start the lacing from the eye end or anchoring end of the cable grip.
2.Thread the lace from through the first two loops of the split and pull.
3. Don not pull the lace too tight at this stage, leave a space between adjoin-ing loop roughly equal to the width.
4. As you continue the length, pull the open side of the grip, as wide apart as required.
5. Try to achieve an even and net lace-up as this assists with the strength of the grip when pulling.
6. Finally tie the end of the lace, once or twice round the end of the grip, twisting the end together securely, Excess lace can be cut off.
|Item No||Optical Cable Diameter(mm)||Rated Load(kn)||Length(mm)|
Contact Person: Cathy