Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel 304||Feature:||Single Head|
|Name:||Cable Pulling Grip||Warranty:||One Year|
cable pulling tools,
transmission tools and equipment
Double Thimble Cable Pulling Stocking Galvanized Cable Stockings Cable Grip
Double Thimble Cable Pulling Stocking Galvanized Cable Stockings Cable Grip, This is mesh sock grip is used for connecting or gripping a variety of aluminum conductor steel reinfoeced when the wire are released.it is able to passing throught all kinds of tension pulley or stringing blocks.
Technical Data: Double Thimble Cable Pulling Stocking Galvanized Cable Stockings Cable Grip
|Single head||Double head||Rated||Breaking|
Use: Double Thimble Cable Pulling Stocking Galvanized Cable Stockings Cable Grip is to connect and grip various steel core aluminum strandard wires in releasing wires, and can pass throught various releasing wire block, and tensioning wheels.
|·These Grip offer a flexible eye and double weave stainless steel wire construction for regual load
|· Made of stainless steel 304 wire|
|· All sizes optimized for a cable range|
|· All sizes tested according to strict standard|
How to use the cable pulling grip?
1. Start the lacing from the eye end or anchoring end of the cable grip
2. Thread the lace through the first two loops of the split and pull
3. Don not pull the lace too tight at this stage leave a space between adjoin-ing loops roughly equal to the width.
4. As you continue the length, pull the open sides of the grips as wide apart as required.
5. Try to achieve an even and neat lace-up as this assists with the strength of the grip when pulling.
6. Finally, tie the end of lace once or twice round the end of the cable grip twisting the ends together securely.Excess lace can be cut off.
Other Overhead line Stringing Pulling Tools
Contact Person: Cathy